Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Conference Outfits - Montreal

I only managed to take photos of three of my conference outfits.  I really did not like the skirt I wore on the last day so I am not posting it, and I forgot to take a picture of the outfit I wore on Monday.

Saturday Shopping Outfit:

 

Shirt: Dynamite
Skirt: Apothecary Skirt from Anthropologie
Shoes: J.Crew black ballet flats

The great thing about the Apothecary skirt is that you can wear it high waisted, or fold the waist band down to make it sit more comfortably on the hips.  This outfit was perfect for a warm sunny day.


Tuesday Conference Outfit:


Blazer: JCPenny
Tank Top: Talula line at Aritzia
Skirt: Smart Set
Shoes: J.Crew black ballet flats

Wednesday Conference Outfit:


Cardigan: Hollister
Tank Top: American Eagle
Skirt: Talula line at Aritzia
Shoes: J.Crew black ballet flats
Purse: Coach Signature Stripe Tote

I'll honestly admit that this outfit was just thrown together.  The humidity in Montreal was ridiculous, and I needed an outfit that looked presentable but was breathable.  I got the Coach purse from an outlet store, and it was able to comfortably hold my iPad, conference program, and all of my purse essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment