Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Outfit Envy

I've been suffering from some major outfit envy lately.  Now that I'm on campus, I see lots of girls in super cute outfits that I wish were in my closet.  I've been doing some organic synthesis this week, and according to safety guidelines I have to wear closed toed shoes and long pants.  I can't really argue with that, because I really don't want any chemicals burns on my skin (I touched something that penetrated my glove over two months ago and my hand still isn't healed). 

Anyways, here are some of the basics I absolutely wish were in my closet:

Flower Print Skirt (such as the Springtime Floral Skirt from Forever 21):

North Face Rosanova Hoodie in Black (A girl that works in my lab has one and it looks absolutely amazing on her):
Gladiator Style Sandals (even though I'm sure they would cause major blisters before they are broken in):
Wilfred Charlotte Shawl Top (and other Wilfred wraps):
Marc by Marc Jacobs Nylon Pretty Little Tote:
Instead of being jealous, maybe I should go through my wardrobe and see if I can make some cute outfits.  With so many clothes, there has to be some possibilities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment