Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I like something at Anthropologie!

I have the worst luck when it comes to Anthropologie.  I have browsed the store tons of times and have not found anything worth buying.  I'm not sure if it is because Anthropologie is not my style or because I do not know where to look.  I have also had no luck with the catalog, which is disappointing.

The only exception is the aprons.  I think they are gorgeous, I just can not justify paying $32 for them when my grandmother gave me some vintage ones months ago.  Although, the Citrus Bouquet Apron is very tempting:
 This all changed today when I came across the Apothecary Skirt.


I really want this skirt.  I wish I lived closer to an Anthropologie store.  I'd order it online, but I haven't tried on any skirts and have no idea what my size would be.  A trip to the city might be necessary in the near future to pick this beauty up.

On a personal note, for the past few days I keep dreaming that I am forgetting something important.  In one dream, I am at an airport sitting with someone I haven't spoken to in years, and when I get to security I realize I have forgotten my suitcase, and by the time I find it I have missed my flight.  Another night, I arrived at the airport only to realize I have forgotten my passport at home, which is an hour away by train, and by the time I get it I miss my flight.  In another dream, I am at a hotel getting ready for a conference but when I open my suitcase I realize I have forgotten all of my business clothes and have only packed beachwear.

I have no idea what these dreams could mean.  When I used google I got such thoughtful interpretations such as "it is a warning that you may have forgotten something" or "you are expressing an overwhelming amount of stress in your life".  I am confident I haven't forgotten anything important pertaining to my future travels, and although work is hectic I wouldn't say it is overwhelmingly stressful.  Hopefully it all sorts itself out.

On a final note, I found this mash-up of Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" and Britney Spears "Till the World Ends" on Youtube yesterday and felt the need to share.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment