Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding - Congratulations William and Kate!

Did you watch the royal wedding?  I unfortunately fell asleep before it started (it started at 3am where I live) and woke up at 4:30am which was near the end of the wedding.  Luckily I recorded the ABC coverage and was able to watch it this morning before I went to work.

Kate Middleton looked absolutely gorgeous!  Sarah Burton (from Alexander McQueen's fashion house) did a fantastic job.  She looked exactly how a princess should look for her wedding.  I know a few blogs are critiquing her make-up, but I think she looked fabulous.



I can honestly say I am not a fan of her bridal bouquet.  It should have been a bit bigger and more exciting, it just looked droopy to me.

Prince William looked wonderful as well.  I was late to work today because I was wanted to watch their first kiss as a married couple, and was surprised when they kissed twice on the balcony. Congratulations to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment