Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Lululemon Lab: Big Circle Scarf

One thing I've been coveting for ages is the circle scarves offered at the Lululemon Lab.  Now that I'm in Vancouver, it's really easy for me to travel there.  A few days after I moved here I made a trek to the lab to finally purchase one of these coveted scarves.

I ended up buying myself a black big circle scarf.  I also purchased two green scarves (well my boyfriend bought one), one for my mom for her birthday and one for a friend in the Bay Area who's Lululemon collection and desire for a circle scarf matches mine.  The scarves are very similar to the Vinyasa Scarf that was on sale a few months ago (minus the snaps), and feel absolutely fantastic. 

Actual size of the scarf (it's a circle, so it's kind of folded in half):

It's absolutely huge!  In order to wear it, the first thing I did was fold it in half twice to make it 1/4 the size.


That looks much more like a scarf.  Once it is folded, then I wrapped it around my neck once.

If you make the loops more symmetrical, you can make this look:


If you want to use this scarf for more winter weather, wrap it around twice and your neck will be nice and toasty warm.


I think this scarf is fantastic and I look forward to wearing it when it's a bit cooler outside.  I actually sent these same pictures to my mom to show her how to wear the scarf.  If I could find a purple circle scarf at the Lululemon Lab that would be fantastic, so I'm going to keep my eyes open and watch their facebook page.

A quick story about the t-shirt I'm wearing in the photos.  I saw it in a store on Pier 39 of Fisherman's Wharf in May, but I wasn't a huge fan of it.  A few days before moving, my boyfriend and I went to the Ferry Building at Pier 1 to go to Boccalone to get one last cone of meat.  For some reason, this shirt popped into my head.  We only had 3 hours between arriving at the Ferry Building and having to be home to sell some kitchen supplies, but I really really wanted this shirt.  I managed to convince my boyfriend and the friend we were with to walk with me to Pier 39 (this was not a short walk) so I could buy this shirt.  In exchange, they got some mini donuts and I got this awesome shirt that I absolutely love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment