Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wedding!

I love weddings.  I've only been to a few, but every time I've gone to one I've enjoyed the experiences.  It is nice to see families and friends reunited in celebration of two people falling in love.  The wedding of my boyfriend's sister and her now husband was a wonderful experience.

Here is the outfit I ended up wearing:

Dress: Anthropologie Beau Ideal Dress
Cardigan: J. Crew Jackie Cardigan
Necklace: Tiffany Heart Key Charm
Watch: Gucci
Shoes (can't be seen): Stuart Weitzman Cachet Heels in Satin Black (seen in photo below)

These shoes are super old and broken in, which is why I wore them.  They still hurt after wearing them for hours.
Here is the absolutely stunning bride and groom:

It was sunny when it needed to be, and then it became cloudy not even 20 minutes after the ceremony.

Here is the awesome teacup cake and cupcake spread.  They had this honey cinnamon cupcake there that was AMAZING.


As a joke at the wedding, some of my boyfriends/brides family made some hats that were inspired by Princess Eugenie's and Princess Beatrice's worn at the Royal Wedding.  I couldn't help myself and decided to try them on:


All in all, it was a wonderful wedding.  I ended up scoring a teapot and two teacups from the centerpieces since they were going to be donated to Goodwill.  I'm not sure what I'll do with them, but I will love them just the same.  I also ended up going to a nightclub after the ceremony.  I'm pretty sure it was one of the few times an Anthropologie dress has stepped foot in a nightclub.  Hopefully I will be able to attend more weddings in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment