Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Fitting Room Review: Overwhelmed Aster Dress

As I mentioned in my last post, the Overwhelmed Aster Dress from Anthropologie is my number one pick for a dress to wear for my boyfriend's sister wedding.  I went to Anthropologie yesterday and tried it on.  I still don't have a good idea about what my regular size is at Anthropologie, so the sales girl brought me a size 2 since it was the smallest they had in stock.

View from the front.

View from the side/back.
This dress is absolutely gorgeous in person.  It has cute white flowers sewn onto the bust area.  One downside to the dress is that it has some weight to it and feels a little heavy.  That doesn't change how wonderful and flattering the dress is.  I only wish the store had a size 0 in stock, because I would have picked it up immediately.  I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment