Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In Search of a New Dress...

My boyfriend's sister is getting married in under two months in Vancouver.  The wedding's theme is a tea party, which is very exciting.  However, I do not own any dresses that would fall under this theme.  This means it is time to start dress hunting. 

Here are some of the contender's so far:

Overwhelmed Aster Dress - Anthropologie


I really like the pattern on this dress.  I also like the great A-line shape of the skirt, and the fact that it has a side zip.  I'm just not sure if black is an appropriate color for a wedding.  I'll definitely have to try this dress on.

Beau Ideal Dress - Anthropologie


This pattern is adorable!  It screams "summer dress" to me.  I'm just not sure if I'm a fan of the asymmetry on the front of the dress.

Sweetheart Floral Dress - Forever 21


I think this dress is great, I just wish it was knee length instead of a mini skirt.

I also like the Sleeveless Squareneck Jersey Dress from Victoria's Secret, but they won't let me post the picture in this blog.

I still have over a month to find a dress, but from where it stands now I think Anthropologie will be my best bet in order to find a great tea party dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment