Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Adventures in San Francisco

After watching Man Vs. Food when Adam Richman was in San Francisco, we saw that he went to Ike's Place, a restaurant that offers over 50 different sandwiches.  We decided to trek to San Francisco and check this place out.

Adam Richman was here!
We ordered our sandwiches which came with a free bag of chips, which I thought was really awesome.  Since there are no tables at Ike's, we decided to go back to Union Square to enjoy our sandwiches.

My sandwich: [Favorite Sesame Street Character]
My boyfriend's sandwich: Spiffy Tiffy
Both sandwiches were excellent.  Ike's dirty secret sauce was awesome.  Here is a picture of me enjoying my sandwich:

It was such a good sandwich!
After that, we decided to go shopping.  As I posted earlier, I joined Anthroholic's Shopping Ban Challenge, and it was really difficult to go to Lululemon and not buy anything (well I bought my mom a green headband but that doesn't count).  I did however buy my cheat item.  I noticed that my swimsuit bottoms were way too big when I was in San Diego, and since that swimsuit is over 4 years old I decided it was time to replace them.  I could have waited until June, but I couldn't pass up this awesome swimsuit from Victoria's Secret.

We ended the afternoon at the Beer Zone, which offers over 100 beers.  I decided to have a Lost Coast Strawberry Wheat beer, because it is amazing.


All in all, it was a great afternoon.  I'm looking forward to having a relaxing Sunday and finally catching up on laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment