Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My first Anthropologie purchase!

As I wrote in an earlier post, I saw the Apothecary Skirt on the Anthropologie website and wanted it.  Lucky for me, the hotel I'm staying at for my boyfriend's conference is a few minutes away from the Fashion Valley Mall by walking, which has an Anthropologie in it.  I decided to go over there on Monday morning and try this skirt on for myself.

I was sad at first when I finally found the skirt in the store and realized they only had size 6 and higher (the size 6 was uncomfortably large).  The sales associate dug in the back and could only find a size 0, which I decided to try on anyways (I'm normally a size 2 or 4 in everything).  Lucky for me, the size 0 fit like a charm!



Apologies for wearing my Lululemon Define Jacket over this.  The sunburn on my shoulders was and still is incredibly red and painful, and I refused to remove my jacket, especially for fitting room photos.  It hurts to even put on a jacket or bra in the first place, so let this be a reminder to wear lots of sunscreen or a cover up when you're going to be out in the sun all day.

Anyways, I was very happy that the skirt fit, and immediately purchased it.  I am now a proud owner of an Anthropologie clothing item, and hope to add more to my closet in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment